Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thank you!

Thanks for organizing this book club, guys. It is really great to be able to discuss books with other book lovers out there. I know that for me, at least, it will be a great opportunity to read books that I might not otherwise read.

FYI: As a teacher, I get books at a discount from Scholastic. If you would like, I could order them for you, if there are any books that you would like. You can check out their website at
http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/. They are primarily children's books, so I don't know whether they will be of interest to you. But, who knows? It might be a way to 'rediscover' some of those children's classics that you haven't read in a long time. I know that I've seen the complete set of The Chronicles of Narnia for approximately $30 (and I know that there are a few of you who loved it!), and for Mary - The Little House on the Prairie Box Set (9 books for $40). Anyways, let me know if you see anything of interest.

See you guys at the next meeting!

- Janet

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a copy of the Chronicles of Narnia from Costco (it was compiled, not individual books) and it was $15!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home